Happy National Sons Day 2021: Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Captions, Images! We know that National Son’s Day is a very popular National Day and special celebration day for the United States people, which is officially celebrated every year on September 28. This year, Happy National Son’s Day falls on Tuesday, September 28, 2021.
For the National Son’s Day 2021 celebration, we are collecting the best Happy National Day 2021 Wishes, Quotes and Captions Images. You can easily check and collect our latest National Son’s Day Quotes & Wishes.
National Sons Day Quotes 2021:
- “To wake up to the sound of my son saying ‘Mama, mama!’ It’s the best sound ever.” – Miranda Kerr
- “Boys are fun. They make you laugh. They are full of life and can share that energy with you. They also touch your heart; they are deeply feeling.” – Steve Biddulph
- “Today I am the happiest man in the world, my son was born and thanks to God for this gift.” – Lionel Messi
- “When you were a toddler you made me smile. When you were a teenage you made me worry. But now you are a man and my son, I am so proud of you and all your accomplishments!” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes.” – Wally Schirra
- “Be strong out there, my son. Look for the love and kindness in others. Forgive yourself when you make mistakes, and enjoy the journey.” – Kirsten Wreggitt
- “Until you have a son of you own, you will never know what that means. You will never know the joy beyond joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son.” – Kent Nerburn
- “A boy needs his mother’s respect. Not only her love but also her respect.” – Emerson Eggerichs
- “There is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.” – Washington Irving
- “Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged.” – Louisa May Alcott
National Sons Day Wishes 2021:
I pray for the health of my son and also for his wisdom every single day. May he develop into a sensible and wise man. Happy Sons’ Day 2021
One thing I can say for sure that I will love my son more than anyone else on earth to the last day of my life. Happy Sons’ Day 2021
I am going to be your adorable mother at all times and you will also be my lovable son without fail. Happy Sons’ Day 2021
I love my son more than anything else on the planet and he provides me with immense joy as well. In more than just a single way, I am immensely grateful to him.
I thank Lord for giving me many beautiful gifts and the most amazing one happens to be my beloved son.
May Lord protects my son from all evils and adversities in life and may he lead a healthy life as and always. Happy Sons’ Day 2021
My son happens to be awesome and I happen to be the lucky father because I am his father.
My son helps to motivate me in my daily activities and happens to be the beat of my heart.Happy Sons’ Day 2021
Although a son might become big enough to attend college he is still a child in front of his parents. Happy Sons’ Day 2021
Whenever I go my son always remains in my heart. He’s a wonderful young man, loving and daring and kind at heart. Happy Sons’ Day 2021
I would have loved you to see through my eyes so that you would have observed how much I do care for you. Happy Sons’ Day 2021
I am extremely proud to be your adorable mother dear son. Happy Sons’ Day 2021
National Sons Day Captions 2021:
_The best sound to listen to is to hear a son crying his mother’s name while waking up.
_The love between a father and a son is greater than any other love on earth.
_It is the duty of a responsible father to provide his son with the best opportunity.
_A father should never doubt his son, for if he does he will also be paid by the same coin.
_Allow your kids to test their wings, they might not be eagles and this does not imply that they must not fly high.
_I have no intention of becoming a hero in front of my son. I would prefer to become a real and genuine human being. And that’s the motto of my life.
_A good son should listen to the instructions of his father and he must not likewise forsake the teachings of his mother.
_Seeing my son within my arms I wonder that one day his face is going to bear whiskers.
_It is heartening to see my son growing up with the passage of time. This is an experience of a lifetime.
_My life totally changed after the birth of my son. Now I am more organized, systematic and regular in my life.
_While teaching your own son, you are actually teaching the son of your son.