Nokia P Lite 2021: Release Date, Price, Full Specifications, Features, Review! The Nokia Company declare to bring a new smartphone on the world mobile market as soon as possible, whose name is “Nokia P Lite 2021”. The smartphone comes in 4 new colors, whose name is Mocha Brown, Black, Champagne Gold, and Pink Gold. If you want to buy a high performance Nokia smartphone from the local mobile market. First, check the P Lite 2021 Release Date, Price, Features, and Specs.
Nokia P Lite 2021 Specs:
The Nokia P Lite 2021 flagship comes with a 6.7” Inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M color display, and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 7. It has a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor with 12/16 GB RAM and 256/512 GB ROM, which enough to run Android 11 Version like the Nokia Play 2 Max 2021.
The Nokia Upcoming flagship P Lite 2021 is powered by Li-Polymer 8600 mAh Non-removable battery with a Quad 48 MP + 32 MP + 16 MP + 5 MP Back Camera and a Dual 42 MP + 24 MP Selfie Camera with Flash Light. It has Dual SIM and both SIM are supporting GSM / 3G / HSPA+ / LTE / 5G Technology.
Nokia P Lite 2021 Price – $670
|1. Nokia P Lite 2021 Price in India||48900 INR.|
|2. Nokia P Lite 2021 Price in Pakistan||106900 PAK.|
|3. Nokia P Lite 2021 Price in Euro Country||550 EUR|
What is the Nokia P Lite 2021 Release Date?
There is no official confirmation news available at this moment about the Nokia Upcoming smartphone P Lite 2021. We think the upcoming Nokia Smartphone P Lite 2021 Release in 25th July 2021 or it may late to release for features update or company issue.
Nokia P Lite 2021: Full Specifications & Features
- Status: Rumored. Not Available in the Local Mobile Market.
- Network Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G.
- SIM: Dual Nano-SIM.
- Display: 6.7” Inches Super AMOLED Full Touch Screen Display, which protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 7.
- Processor: Snapdragon 888 5G Mobile Platform.
- Operating System: Android 11
- Memory: 12/16 GB RAM and 256/512 GB ROM.
- Camera: Quad 48 MP + 32 MP + 16 MP + 5 MP Rear Cameras and a Dual 42 MP + 24 MP Front Camera.
- Battery: Li-Polymer 8600 mAh Non-removable.
- Sensor: Fingerprint, Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 4.0+)
- Wireless Charging Supported.
- USB 4.0
- IP69 certified (up to 2hrs in water 2m deep)
- Audio Jack: 3.5 mm (Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic).
Thanks for staying with us a long time and visiting Nokia P Lite 2021 Release Date, Features, Specs, Concept, Design, News, First Looks, Hands-on Review, Live Image & Price Content. If you have any questions about Nokia P Lite 2021 Price Content? Just comment here. We reply as soon as possible.